Sales Operations Associate (Walnut Creek, CA or East Coast)
Company: Canadian Solar Inc.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: March 15, 2023
About UsCanadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a
vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and
custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar's
world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers
to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs.
Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world's
fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed
on the NASDAQ since November 2006.LocationThe Sales Operations
Associatecan sit in one of two locations.
- Onsite: Our Walnut Creek, CA office is conveniently located
near public transportation (BART), is ideally situated for bicycle
commuters, there's plenty of free parking, and an abundance of
eateries in the surrounding area. Hybrid Situation.
- Remote:The specialist must reside in the East Coast Region
(US)capable ofsupporting East Coast business
hours.PositionSummaryThe Sales Operations Associateis responsible
for the management of the business relationship with existing
clients and prospects and supporting all steps of the sales and
distribution cycle such as quoting, purchase order confirmation,
product allocation, invoicing, products distribution and claim
management of sales team for the US Division.
- Provide overall support of sales operations and purchase order
execution / purchase order fulfillment with clients in our US
- Manage the order management process from quoting to finish
using CSI CRM/ERP tools.
- Review and process client orders/contracts with high level of
- Actively involved in RFP and contract execution process.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant
stakeholders. Addressing and resolving key clients' complaints.
Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and
- Coordination and completion of module deliveries on time and
within scope. Monitoring the contract progress and ensuring
required documentation is submitted on time to customers.
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors
for the flawless execution of multiple project deliveries by
arranging recurring meetings.
- Ensure product availability and allocation. Closely working
with planning team on order allocation and fulfillment.
- Provide clients with status of contracted deliveries and
confirm delivery schedules.
- Provide clients with technical and administrative product
information and analysis.
- Collaborate with billing for project invoicing and credit
department for any AR issues/client credit availability.
- Partners with order fulfillment and logistics to execute client
- Remains in close communication with Regional Sales Managers to
identify sales strategy with each account (pricing, terms, product,
- Ready to travel to Walnut Creek office as per the business
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Qualifications &
- 3-5 years' experience B2B sales support, account management, or
client services experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience is a plus !
- Must be detail oriented.
- Solar Industry a plus but not required.
- Proficiency in databases & analytical tools like SAP,
Salesforce, and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point,
Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly,
concisely, and professionally.
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated, and
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.Compensation &
BenefitsCanadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully
comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an
annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package
includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability
program, PTO and sick days. Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Canadian Solar Inc., Walnut Creek , Sales Operations Associate (Walnut Creek, CA or East Coast), Sales , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...