DIR I SLED SALES
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 20, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
The Director I Sled Sales is responsible for all aspects of sales
within the encompassing business product portfolio within local
Government and Education Sales. Staffs and directs a sales team,
providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in
line with Company vision and values.The Main Responsibilities
- Manage the sale of entire product portfolio including Cloud,
Managed Services, Datacenter and Voice solutions to meet revenue
targets based on rolled-up quota of sales team.
- Perform account planning and positioning for Strategic Accounts
in SLED vertical.
- Responsible for setting quota, realigning modules of accounts,
and meeting/exceeding monthly sales objectives while delivering the
outstanding service to customers.
- Train, coach, mentor, motivate and conduct formal performance
reviews for team of 6-8 sales repesentatives in SLED accounts.
- Manage active learning plans and facilitate daily, monthly and
yearly sales results objectives for sales team.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales activity management, funnel
activity, territory management, and customer focused sales efforts
for a team of SLED sales executives.
- Participate in community and industry-related events to further
develop the opportunities to procure new business.
- Work cross functionality with variety of business leaders and
other direct and indirect sales channels.
- Overall financial tracking, revenue recognition as well as
forecasting responsibilities for the team.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Minimum 2 years sales management experience in
telecommunications or a technology-based industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving
- Must be able to travel.
- 5+ years telecom or related technology sales experience.
- Experience in building strategic plans for sales team growth
and development including account and activity planning and
- Experience mentoring, training and developing high performance
- Successful completed of the Sales Manager assessment.
Alternate Location: US-California-Walnut Creek
Requisition #: 225711
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Walnut Creek , DIR I SLED SALES, Sales , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!