Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Company: Spread Your Wings, LLC.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Behavior Analyst - Behavioral Management Services
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Behavior
Analyst plans, develops and helps manage all behavioral management
services/programs and guides the intervention plans for consumers
and their caregivers assigned to their caseload for each programs.
Performance of the typical responsibilities and duties requires the
ability to provide direction concerning service delivery, the
ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, provide
consumer centered behavioral management services and supervision of
Behavioral Management Assistants and other key personnel, involving
job-related matters that are of moderate to unusual complexity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement functional behavioral assessment and
Behavioral Intervention Plans for consumers assigned to their
- Gather data utilizing scatter plot, ABC Data Sheet and develop
graphs and summary of findings. Incorporate the information
gathered into the consumer's Behavioral Intervention Plan and
continue to use the tools to continue to monitor the consumer's
progress towards the Behavioral Intervention Plan objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Behavioral Management Assistants,
other program team members, regional center personnel, consumers,
and consumer's family/caregivers in the development and
implementation of the consumer's Behavioral Intervention
- Provide clinical supervision to Behavioral Management
Assistants, and other team members that may be accruing licensure
hours for BCBA status.
- Provide regular updates to the Executive Director/CEO and other
relevant parties (Service Coordinators, Probation officers, etc.)
on the status of the consumer's progress to the consumer's
behavioral intervention plan objectives and make modifications to
the Behavioral Intervention Plan as needed so it continues to meet
the consumer's needs and preferences.
- Provide guidance, oversight, support, and training to the
Behavioral Management Assistants assigned to work with mutual
consumers and their caregivers.
- Participate in team meetings on a regular basis (typically done
- Apply confidentiality regulations and practices to everyday
- Provide great customer service to consumers, consumer's family
members/caregivers, regional center staff and other parties
involved in business matters.
- Licensed as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA).
- Have at least a year of experience in the designing and/or
implementing behavior modification intervention services.
- Have at least a year of supervisory or management experience,
- Willing to occasionally travel during work hours to assigned
areas where clients and their families/caregivers may be
Employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift/carry up 15 pounds.
- Stand, walk, bend, reach overhead, grip/grasp, pull, and
- Ambulatory status (ability to independently remove self from
potential hazards; i.e. natural disasters, fire, etc.)
* Salary DOE (Range: $76,960-87,360 annually +
medical/dental/vision coverage + 80 hours PTO annually
(accrual-basis) + $200/month auto stipend)
Keywords: Spread Your Wings, LLC., Walnut Creek , Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Professions , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!