Senior Category Analyst - Costco
Company: Kinder's Premium Quality Seasonings & Sauces
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: November 20, 2023
We are a fast-growing company that brings amazing flavor solutions
to our consumers. Delivering premium quality since 1946, we are
obsessed with flavor, and believe that flavorful food brings out
the best in life. We handcraft our seasonings, rubs, sauces and
marinades with premium quality ingredients that turn regular meals
into flavorful experiences. Today, we have over 100 products sold
nationwide at retailers including Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club,
Whole Foods, Sprouts, Kroger, Safeway and many more. While we have
been around for over 75 years, we have experienced explosive growth
in the last 5 years and are now a top 5 brand in the U.S.
Kinder's strives to be a diverse workforce that reflects, at all
job levels, the people we serve. We offer a competitive salary,
bonus eligibility, medical/vision/dental insurance, and a company
401(k), mobile stipend, unlimited PTO, along with a casual, fun
atmosphere, weekly events, lunches, and lots of opportunities for
tastes of our new recipes.
This is a hybrid position that requires 3-4 days a week at our
Walnut Creek, CA offices. The position will require occasional
travel to key customer meetings.
- WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:Kinder's business continues strong growth
across Costco regions. We seek an experienced analyst to lead sales
analytics for this critical customer. This is a highly visible role
across the organization and offers an opportunity to work with
senior leadership to impact brand strategy.You will:
- Lead all analysis related to Kinder's Costco business including
innovation tracking, assortment optimization, inventory
opportunities, store-level activations, customer presentations, and
- Develop expertise with Costco CRX IRI sales database.
- Be a cross-functional partner working closely with Sales,
Insights, Planning, Innovation.
- Present insights directly to Costco.
- 3-5 year of experience in Category Management and/or Sales
- Syndicated database experience required.
- Direct experience with Costco CRX IRI database is a
- Advanced PowerPoint & Excel skills.
- Ability to effectively story-tell with data.
- Confident presentation skills required.
- Experience juggling multiple projects and balance competing
- Proactive approach to analysis and problem-solving.
Compensation for this job is $90-$120K annually, depending on
Keywords: Kinder's Premium Quality Seasonings & Sauces, Walnut Creek , Senior Category Analyst - Costco, Professions , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!