Senior Analyst (Remote)
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Paradigm is an accountable specialty care management
organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex
and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. The company has been a
pioneer in value-based care since 1991 and has an exceptional track
record of generating the very best outcomes for patients, payers,
and providers. Deep clinical expertise is the foundation for every
part of Paradigm's business, including its risk-based clinical
solutions, case management services, high-value specialty networks,
home health, and payment integrity programs. Paradigm is
headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with offices across the
U.S. For more information, please visit www.paradigmcorp.com . We
are seeking a full-time, remote Senior Analyst. This position is
responsible for design, interpretation, and delivery of key metrics
to support multiple departments and subject areas. This will be
accomplished by working in collaboration with multiple teams
including, but not limited to, Operations, Sales, and senior
- Works with internal customers to identify requirements by
interviewing, determining project scope, performing analytics as
needed, documenting results, and preparing customer reporting.
- Responsible for performing a combination of data analysis,
visualization, and business analysis.
- Use software to collect and aggregate data from multiple
sources; perform QA to ensure data integrity and verify the data by
conducting preliminary data analysis.
- Build visualization solutions using company standards both for
internal and external customers.
- Produce and deliver in a timely manner all general support
- Develop a proficiency in and a business understanding of
Paradigm products and data sources within the assigned
- Support management in the development of policies and
procedures to document and standardize new and existing team
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills; ability to
communicate effectively to various levels of leadership.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Any combination of knowledge, skill, experience, and/or
education that demonstrates an ability to perform the functions of
the position will be considered.
- Experience: Five + years of experience in analytics.
- Language Skills: Excellent oral communication and written
communication. Ability to read, comprehend instructions,
correspondence, memos, and reports. Ability to write
correspondence, memos, reports, etc.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work well with others through
clear and consistent communication.
- Computer Literacy: Intermediate computer skills including
Microsoft Excel. Knowledge in databases and report and data query
writing software a plus (i.e., Access, SQL, SAS). Knowledge of
visualization software including Tableau, Power BI, or
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a
variety of instructions and deal with abstract and concrete
variables; demonstrate ability to analyze difficult situations,
problems, and data. Paradigm believes that fostering a diverse and
inclusive workplace is central to our mission of helping more
people and transforming lives. We're striving to build a culture
that better reflects the society we live in and empowers our team
to deliver the highest levels of compassion and care to those we
serve. For us, achieving this goal requires a workforce that
respectfully embraces differences and commits to positive change,
creating an environment where everyone is able to bring their whole
self to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Paradigm, Walnut Creek , Senior Analyst (Remote), Professions , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!