Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Title: Quality Assurance AnalystLocation: Walnut Creek, CA -
Hybrid 1x/week in office currentlyDuration: 3+ year
- $35-$40/hour W2
- $40-$45/hour 1099/C2CNumber of Positions: 1JOB OVERVIEWDISYS is
seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for multi-year manual,
end-to-end testing activities. This resource must reside in the San
Francisco Bay Area and be able to attend monthly onsite team
meetings.Our client's Staff Scheduling System (PS3) is an internal
staff scheduling software used in facilities across the entire
Northern California region. It encompasses a vendor workforce
management system used to schedule union staff.The team also
provides automated reports, manages automated programs, manages an
application that interfaces to Payroll and another application that
interfaces to the Physician schedules to help with matching staff
to physicians. The team continually enhances its suite of products
to create more efficient staffing and streamlined operations. This
role will work with the Assistant Director to help ensure product
quality on Citrix, web, reports, browsers.
- At least 3 years doing software and configuration testing is
- The Quality Assurance Analyst must understand not only how the
systems function technically, but also from an operational point of
view of how the system is used and applied.
- He/she will also need to understand the interfaces between the
- Testing of reports and automated programs will also be
- This Regional Team is a hardworking, fun, and diverse group of
individuals, and are committed to providing great service and
quality, and believes in a team-oriented collaborative
- Responsible for development testing, performance testing,
reports testing, and UAT testing, along with required ad hoc
- Responsible for all development testing and UAT activities,
including tracking of projects and meeting deadlines.
- Communicate status issues, impediments, and work with the
Assistant Director to escalate as needed.
- Attend project meetings such as release planning, update
meetings, and go live planning meetings.
- Track maintenance, outages and breakdowns and report unusual or
problems to the Assistant Director.
- For any new products or reports, participate in understanding
the requirements and help to thoroughly test out the products.
- Will need to become an expert on the systems, products, and
reports from both a technical and operational standpoint.
- Be able to develop test cases but also think outside of the box
to apply additional testing, being able to try and break the
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and juggle
multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must be able to keep confidential matters private.
- Ad hoc projects may be assigned.Digital Intelligence Systems,
LLC (DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires
qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, or veteran status.Digital Intelligence
Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits
and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS), Walnut Creek , Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...