Design Consultant- Interior Design/Sales Consultant
Company: Ethan Allen Global Inc.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 23, 2023
OverviewDesign a career that speaks to you. Ethan Allen- a
luxury brand committed to quality, value and our most important
assets; our employees. As the face of Ethan Allen, our Interior
Designers create an experience in our Design Centers and assist
clients in designing homes they absolutely love. Our Interior
Design Consultants love their jobs. As a Design Consultant,
- Create and sell customized home solutions.
- Challenge your own thinking and let your creativity flow
- Transform a blank space into something beautiful.
- Own the design process- from establishing customer
relationships to the final sale.
- Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry- with
generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
- Access to state of the art technology, including 3D Room
Planner, Augmented Reality and Live Chat.
- Work with the most gorgeous product in the industry and allow
your vision to come to life.The end result is truly something
magical. Our Interior Design Consultants' strengths include:
- Passion and proven knowledge of interior design and space
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships while selling
ideas, products and services
- Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive
business; experience with Live Chat, Augmented Reality and 3D Room
Planner a plus.Position Requirements:
- Ability to make home calls to customers to provide a complete
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record and ability
to provide own transportation to and from customer's homes
- Willingness to work holidays, evening and weekends
- Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a
- Generous salary and incentive programs.Benefits are an
important part of the total compensation that are offered,
providing peace of mind and financial well-being. Ethan Allen is
committed to offering a variety of benefits that allow associates
to choose whether or not to participate based on personal and
family needs. Some of the benefits offered are two company
subsidized Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Coverage and Health
Savings Account (including Employer contributions), cost effective
Dental and Vision plans, 401(k) plan (with Employer matching
contributions and Profit Sharing), company provided Life Insurance,
Short and Long-Term Disability (FT associates only), Flexible
Spending Accounts - Health Care & Dependent Care, Commuter Saving
Plans - Public Transit & Parking, Voluntary Whole Life Insurance,
Voluntary Critical Care Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance,
Employee Assistance Program, Employee Purchase Program, and
Employee Referral Bonus Program.Ethan Allen is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify
Keywords: Ethan Allen Global Inc., Walnut Creek , Design Consultant- Interior Design/Sales Consultant, Professions , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...