Accounts Receivable Analyst
Company: Aston Carter
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description:Benefits administration company is looking to hire
an Accounts Receivable Analyst for their accounting team. This
individual will be responsible for interfacing with participating
employers to process contributions for health, welfare and pension
benefits for their employees. Responsibilities:
- Processes monthly contributions for participating employers
using Microsoft Excel. Creates test files used to upload data to
the Company mainframe. Processes and reviews manual calculations
and ensures accuracy of system generated calculations.
- Downloads daily lockbox detail- Apply payments to specific
accounts and allocates receipts to appropriate Funds.
- Reconciles and invoices for differences, preparing billing
documents and discrepancy letters.
- Balances monthly receipts to bank statements and prepares
totals for monthly general ledger update.
- Performs file transfer, receipt, and collection of dependent
- Researches, prepares, bills, and documents status of compliance
audits, account reconciliations and withdrawal liability.
- Researches and bills receivable balances including liquidated
damages providing supporting documentation identifying amounts
- Coordinates arbitrations and collection action for unpaid
contributions, in conjunction with counsel and management.
- Performs all rate maintenance including preparation of input
sheets and updates to agreement codes, participation, rate lines
and rate tables.
- Analyzes inquiries received from other departments or business
associates regarding contribution data in order to prepare and load
adjustments for monthly hours.
- Maintains all facets of the employer account relationship
including the set up and termination of accounts, updates to
contact information, ensuring approved communications are
distributed and explained, and assisting employers with their
- Responds professionally and articulately to client inquiries
with an appropriate sense of urgency with the ability to diffuse
emotionally charged conversations and provide detailed descriptions
of complex procedures and concepts in writing and verbally.
- Reviews collective bargaining agreements and trust agreements
in order to correspond and communicate with employers, external
auditors and union locals regarding contribution reporting
- Prepares submissions to the Board of Trustees, including
payment plans and settlement proposals with the calculation of
payment plan interest.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly statistical reports, and
prepares and formats information for ad hoc data requests.
- Creates and updates department processes for each new and
assigned task; develops and tests new procedures.
- Assists in regular cross-training and proofreading
- Assists with general office duties and ensures the workspace
and office is kept clean.
- Completes special projects as assigned.Skills:accounts
receivable, microsoft excel, accounting, pivot table, vlookup,
excel pivot tables, v look ups, Analysis, data analysis, billing
collections, reconciliation, accounts receivable collections,
dynamics, microsoft dynamics, hlookup, collections accounts
receivable, general ledger, monthly reconciliations, cash
application, monthly reporting, data management, Data entryTop
Skills Details:accounts receivable, microsoft excel,
accountingAdditional Skills & Qualifications:Bachelors degree-
accounting, finance, economicsExcel- pivot tables, vlookups,
hlookupsAccounting experience- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable
experience or general accounting experience
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never
contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients'
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Walnut Creek , Accounts Receivable Analyst, Professions , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!