Industry Analyst Associate
Company: Canadian Solar Inc.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Position Title : I ndustry Analyst Associate Reports t o :
Director , Global Sale s , Channel Management Position Summary: We
are looking fo r a n Industry Analyst to join our Global S ales
Program Management team . In this role, you will support the G
lobal sales activities of the Module Systems Solutions group of
Canadian Sola r. You will track and report regional sales goals and
achievements. You will analyze data to develop a comprehensive view
of the external markets we operate including major business trend,
new products/business models and competitive intelligence database.
You will analyze data using and identify new opportunities for
external business opportunities, internal operational improvements
and for standardization of operating metrics/KPI's across the
- Support overall sales strategy and planning to serve business
and sales goals of global sales regions.
- Track key performance sales metrics including sales volume ,
revenues and P&L targets
- Provide industry analysis to clearly define market
needs/hurdles and address commercial opportunities/deficiencies.
Assist in the development of commercial responses and innovation to
help the organization efficiently evolve with the market.
- Develop and maintain market research database, summarize and
distribute industry reports to management and sales teams.
- Liaise with Product Planning and Order Fulfillment teams at HQ
level to balance global module supply and regional demand.
- Ownership of quarterly business review materials, operational
updates, periodic KPI reporting
- Produce power-point decks to communicate business plan s and
strategies to various level of the global organization
- Assist in annual budget and strategic planning process
- Identify and help facilitate alignment on a common set of
metrics across the global business
- Communicate effectively with both operations, technical
stakeholders and senior sales leaders Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Economics
- 5+ years of work experience
- Advanced skill levels for Excel including macros, complex
charts and pivot tables
- Advanced power points skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience developing reports, metrics and dashboards within
CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and / or data visualization tools,
multi-dimensional databases Preferred Qualifications :
- Energy Industry (Renewable Energy) a plus
- MBA or Masters Degree a plus
- Experience with SalesForce.com, SAP a plus
- Adaptable to change and excited by working in a quickly
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing
- Ability to communicate complex and nuanced problems to an
executive audience Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus
fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on
an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package
includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/de ntal/life/disability
program, PTO and sick days. Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Canadian Solar Inc., Walnut Creek , Industry Analyst Associate, Professions , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!