Senior Financial Analyst
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 5, 2021
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. At AAA, our Team Members strive to
deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's
roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to
who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next
century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members. Why Work For Us?
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU
annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our membersSummaryIn this highly
visable role, Our Senior Financial Analyst will support one of our
main product lines, through analysis, planning and forecasting. The
perfect candidate will have excellent model building skills, the
ability to tell stories using data and metrics, and will have
proven success partnering with various levels in the company. This
role is largely analytical with forecasting and planning
- Develops annual plan, quarterly forecasts and rolling forecasts
for both revenue and expense.
- Creates financial models to support business decisions.
Examples include pricing model/strategy, retention, and channel
- Utilizes KPI metrics and data to provide insights and
- Incorporates industry research/knowledge to support forecasting
- Consistently displays strong analytical skills that effectively
interpret problems and provide compelling and persuasive
- Proficient in the use and development of financial models.
- Ability to work with senior level executives.
- Proven track record of driving innovation or change through
financial insight.Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience conducting financial and/or business
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Walnut Creek , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!