IT Account Executive - Walnut Creek
Company: Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 23, 2023
- Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing,
IT consulting & managed services firm that has thrived for 25
years! With more than 42 offices worldwide. Within these offices,
DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to
understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge
to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing
automation, and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging
or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud,
creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning
raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to
enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in
the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.
- Incorporated in 1994, DISYS continually builds on the strategic
vision of its CEO and Founder, Mahfuz Ahmed. His disciplined
approach is firmly planted in the strategic study of data-driven
analytics and business planning.
- Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal
Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates
without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
or veteran status.
This position has strong earning potential with a base salary and
an uncapped commission plan.
Why DISYS you may ask---It's easy! Here are the benefits of joining
our dynamic sales team:
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun, dynamic,
collaborative, and exciting culture?
- Want to work for a company that will promote you based on your
- Do you want to control your own destiny and have unlimited
- Would you like to receive training from skilled industry
- Tired of management saying what theycan't dofor their clients
aka - too much red tape?
- Opportunities for continued education and education
- All-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for top
- Generous PTO policy!
- DISYS is growing!
- We are looking for high-energy, competitive team members to
join our family.
We are seeking highly motivated, goal-driven sales individuals to
join our global organization that is growing by the day, backed by
our top-notch industry training experts and the diverse suite of
services we offer our clients to custom tailor their business
needs. In addition to a bold base salary, uncapped commissions, and
benefits, DISYS sales associates can enjoy generous
performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to
exotic locations around the world. Jump in and get a piece of the
pie and join our growing organization!
- 2+ years experience as an Account Manager/ or Account
Executive/Recruiter who has a solutions-based consultative sales
- Proven Capability to drive sales; ability to prospect new
accounts and create a strong value proposition for the
- Strong communicator of oral and written work; also, good
- Strong influencer through being proactive, creative, and
persuasive of others in solving client problems or recommending new
- Understands the importance of documentation and the utilization
of tracking tools
- Knowledge of assigned vertical/industries with an ability to
- Superior interpersonal skills-work collaboratively within a
- Adaptable to change
- Favorable results on assessments -Sales Skills Index--- and
- Education to include BS or equivalent combination of education
- Build and maintain relationships with clients on-site at their
offices or at social events.
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their
specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and
develop business with new and existing clients
- Expand client base through networking and cold calling with new
contacts in assigned territory, developing relationships and
partnerships through entertaining clients through client meetings
in/out of the office, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, sporting
events, concerts, etc.
- The role requires self-motivated, career-oriented individuals
with excellent problem-solving skills, a competitive nature, and a
- Motivation to influence
- Competitive spirit and self-motivated
- Desire to build a long-term career in a fast-paced
- Perseverance, and grit
- Consistently collaborate and respond to colleagues and external
- Demonstrate accountability for results
- Remain neutral and exercise excellent judgment in
decision-making, recommendations, time management, and approach to
- Follow all DISYS policies and behavior protocols
- Exhibit positive behaviors consistent with DISYS core
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without
regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS), Walnut Creek , IT Account Executive - Walnut Creek, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...