Company: Starbird Chicken
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:Why Work at Starbird?Our employees are the lifeblood
of our organization. We make sure that each person is given the
training and tools to be the best they can be and we believe in
promoting from within our organization.Essentials of the
- 1-2 Years' experience in the restaurant industry, plus proven
experience working as a supervisor
- Keep the team on task
- Assist with guest issues
- Work all aspects of the line, as needed (Fryer, line cook,
- Ability to assist in training new team members
- Ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, reach, lift, grasp for
extended periods of time. Must have sufficient mobility to move and
operate in confined work area.
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 30
lbs; place items on high and low shelves in office, store rooms,
service areas and walk-in coolers.
- Plating prepared foods using Starbird guidelines
- Must also be able to tolerate temperature changes in kitchen
and refrigerated areas.
- Candidates must have a current food handler's certificate to
qualify for this position
- Weekend and evening shifts are a must
- Openness to being coached/mentored, we are a learning
- This is a tipped position
- Language learning program through Babbel
- Tuition assistance program
- You get a free meal when working and a discount when you are
- There's plenty of room for growth and advancement.Starbird
Chicken provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Starbird Chicken, Walnut Creek , Restaurant Supervisor, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...