Company: eTeam Inc.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 18, 2023
JOB TITLE: Regulatory Specialist
Location: Walnut Creek or Folsom, CA (Hybrid - Tues, Wed and Thurs
Duration: 30 Months'
- Evaluating network projects proposed by Market teams to ensure
- Interfacing with Telecommunication Headquarters Regulatory
Department to obtain Construction and InService approvals, and to
clear any discrepancies for existing sites.
- Identifying and mitigating compliance risks with partners in
- Analyzing, interpreting, and monitoring relevant government
- Managing vendors on every step of the regulatory filing (e.g.
AM Study, NEPA, National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA), and
State Historic Preservation Organization (SHPO).
- Ensuring proper FAA, FCC, NEPA and SHPO requirements are
- Performing Project Management functions for the Regulatory
team, including report creation, as well as managing and
prioritizing vendor project workload.
- Partnering with Telecommunication Headquarters Regulatory
counterparts and Market POCs to develop and streamline processes
which impact positively on the regulatory functions.
- Performing internal audits for RF, Microwave and towers,
ensuring that filings are done on time with appropriate
- Evaluating RFE Mitigation to ensure compliance and provide
solutions to meet Landlord requirements.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Knowledge of FCC Regulatory procedures
- Experience in FAA and FCC rules and general regulatory
- Knowledge of wireless communications engineering concepts and
- FUZE process flow experience
- Ability to navigate FAA, FCC and State Historical databases for
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Three or more years of relevant work experience
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Walnut Creek , Regulatory Specialist, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...