Company: Ruth's Chris Steak House
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Ruth's Chris Steak House - POSITION SUMMARY: To coordinate a
minimum three-table station to provide a dining experience that
meets or exceeds guest's expectation. Provides food, beverage,
service and hospitality that meet all Ruth's Chris Steak House
standards and procedures
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (Key Tasks and Responsibilities)
- Reports to work as indicated on the work schedule and in the
correct uniform. Practices positive personal hygiene and
cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
- Obtains station assignments from host/hostess or
Manager-On-Duty at the start of the work shift; correctly completes
all assigned opening and side work duties in a timely
- Greets guests immediately, makes suggestions and answers
questions regarding food, beverages and service. Practices
salesmanship to enhance the dining experience without allowing
guests to over order. Uses guests' names regularly throughout the
- Takes and records food and beverage orders from guests
according to RCSH Sequence of Service and Pivot Point
- Processes guests' orders, using the computer terminal according
to RCSH Sequence of Service, Pivot Point and Food Timing systems to
ensure all items are prepared and served on a timely basis. Ensures
all items are rung on the computer.
- Ensures that all food and beverages delivered and served are
served promptly, garnished correctly and meet the
quality/presentation standards of RCSH. Personally serves all entre
items to the guests.
- Observe restaurant diners to ensure that guests are satisfied
with food, beverages and service: immediately recognizes and
responds to any guest needs and/or requests.
- Maintains tables and station according to RCSH standards
throughout the dining experience.
- Practices teamwork by assisting fellow employees, as needed, by
serving food, practicing table maintenance and bussing to enhance
our guests' dining experience.
- Communicates to the Manager-On-Duty any and all situations
where a guest may express concern or dissatisfaction with any
aspect of the dining experience.
- Correctly presents the guest check and processes payment for
all food and beverages sold.
- Closes station only upon direction from Manager-On-Duty;
correctly completes all closing, sidework and checkout duties in a
- Performs all duties and maintains knowledge of all standards
and procedures, as stated in the RCSH Employee Training Packet -
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (Minimum qualifications needed to perform
essential job functions)
- Must be able to lift, handle and carry trays, smallwares and
equipment weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend, kneel,
stoop, reach and squat on a frequent basis to obtain and store
food, beverage items, smallwares and service equipment.
- Must be able to constantly stand and exert well-paced mobility
for a period up to four hours in length.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and listen attentively
to supervisors, employees and guests.
- Must be able to continuously use fingers to bilaterally operate
point-of-sale equipment, prepare and serve food/beverage
Keywords: Ruth's Chris Steak House, Walnut Creek , Server, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!