Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Account Executive - Walnut Creek, CA
This position has strong earning potential with a base salary and
uncapped commission plan.
Why DISYS you may ask---It's easy! Here are the benefits of joining
our dynamic sales team.
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun, dynamic,
collaborative and exciting culture?
- Want to work for a company that will promote you based off your
- Do you want to control your own destiny and have unlimited
- Would you like to receive training from skilled industry
- Tired of management saying what they can't do for their clients
aka too much red tape?
- Opportunities for continued education and education
- All-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for top
- Unlimited PTO policy!
- DISYS is growing!
- We are looking for high-energy, competitive team members to
join our family.
We are seeking highly motivated, goal-driven sales individuals to
join our global organization that is growing by the day, backed by
our top-notch industry training experts and the diverse suite of
services we offer our clients to custom tailor their business
needs. In addition to a bold base salary, uncapped commissions and
benefits, DISYS sales associates can enjoy generous
performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to
exotic locations around the world. Jump in and get a piece of the
pie and join our growing organization!
- 2+ years' experience as an Account Manager/ or Account
Executive/Recruiter who has a solutions based consultative sales
- Proven Capability to drive sales; ability to prospect new
accounts and create a strong value proposition for the client
- Strong communicator of oral and written work; also good
- Strong influencer through being proactive, creative and
persuasive of others in solving client problems or recommending new
- Understands the importance of documentation and the utilization
of tracking tools
- Knowledge of assigned vertical/industries with an ability to
- Superior interpersonal skills-work collaboratively within a
- Adaptable to change
- Favorable results on assessments -Sales Skills Index--- and
- Education to include BS or equivalent combination of education
- Build and maintain relationships with clients on-site at their
offices or at social events.
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their
specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and
develop business with new and existing clients
- Expand client base through networking and cold calling with new
contacts in assigned territory, developing relationships and
partnerships through entertaining clients through client meetings
in/out of office, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, sporting events,
- The role requires self-motivated, career-oriented individuals
with excellent problem-solving skills, a competitive nature and a
- Motivation to influence
- Competitive spirit and self-motivated
- Desire to build a long-term career in a fast-paced
- Perseverance and grit
- Consistently collaborate and respond to colleagues and external
- Demonstrate accountability for results
- Remain neutral and exercise excellent judgment in
decision-making, recommendations, time management and approach to
- Follow all DISYS policies and behavior protocols
- Exhibit positive behaviors consistent with DISYS core
About DISYSDigital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global
staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm that has thrived
for 25 years! With more than 42 offices worldwide. Within these
offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the
expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess
the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement
game-changing automation and other IT service offerings.
Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an
enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to
streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable
information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work
smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of
Incorporated in 1994, DISYS continually builds on the strategic
vision of its CEO and Founder, Mahfuz Ahmed. His disciplined
approach is firmly planted in the strategic study of data-driven
analytics and business planning.
Keywords: DISYS, Walnut Creek , Account Executive, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!