Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as
tutors we call Clinicians, in a Lindamood-Bell - Learning Center.
Join us as we teach students of all ages to read and comprehend to
their potential! Tutor Position Details:
- These positions are part-time.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell - Learning Center.
This is not a remote position.
- Paid training in the programs used by Lindamood-Bell is
- Required hours during the paid training are generally 8 hours
per day, Monday through Friday, for two weeks.
- Following the training, as a part-time employee, you will
generally be scheduled less than 30 hours per week according to the
instructional needs of the Learning Center.
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be
provided. Your vaccination status will be requested upon offer of
employment. - Those who are not fully vaccinated or do not wish to
share their vaccine status will be required to undergo weekly
COVID-19 testing. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be
considered. Tutor Expectations:
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize
learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes
about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Must at least have an Associate's
degree or be actively pursuing a degree. Tutor Responsibilities:
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group instruction, in-person or
online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of
Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for
Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff
to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Benefits: Eligibility for insurance benefits, discounts, and
additional perks varies with employment level and location and may
be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Paid time off - 8 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Closure
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including
Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals may be
available. For more information about us, we invite you to visit
our website at . Lindamood-Bell follows local and state guidelines
and infection control recommendations provided by the U.S. Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational
Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). - This includes the use of
health screenings, widely spaced work stations, physical barriers
in instruction spaces, physical distancing, enhanced cleaning
protocols, face coverings, and promoting hand hygiene.
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. Lindamood-Bell Learning
Processes follows applicable requirements regarding applicants with
criminal histories. By applying for this position, you acknowledge
that you have reviewed the CA Job Applicant Privacy Notice: -
Tutor, Tutoring, Tutors, Instructor, Educator, Teach, Teacher,
Education, Training, Learning, Clinician
Keywords: Lindamood-Bell, Walnut Creek , Tutors, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!