Company: AAA Northern California
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 10, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. AAA NCNU is genuinely concerned about
your safety and the health of all of our Team Members. As a result,
should you be offered a position with our Club, you will be
required to establish that you have been fully vaccinated against
the COVID-19 virus, unless you are able to establish a bona fide
exemption from this requirement, or where prohibited by law. At
AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help
our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you
do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to
transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members
for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team
Members.Why Work For Us?
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU
annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our membersSummaryOur Senior
Auditor leads moderate to complex audits/projects. Provides
assistance to Audit Manager in the evaluation of AAA NCNU's system
of internal controls and execution of audit tests and programs.
Periodically directs the work of other auditors. Looks for
opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of policies
and procedures.Essential Functions
- Defines audit objectives and programs to test internal controls
for moderate to highly complex audits/projects.
- Performs risk assessment to determine audit scope for complex
- Provides consultation to business units and project managers on
internal controls and process dependencies between organizational
- Assigns, reviews and evaluates work of other auditors and
provides input to management for audits/projects he or she is
- Periodically conducts and/or supports investigations of abuse
- Develops test methodology for moderate to highly complex
- Performs testing to evaluate the design, accuracy and adequacy
of internal controls. Testing includes reviewing transactions for
proper approvals, adequate documentation and
- Language skills sufficient to communicate clearly with clients
in writing, by phone or in person.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analytical
- Knowledge of IIA professional standards.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the critical inputs, outputs and
processes within a variety of business units and apply that
understanding to planning, assignment, and/or execution of tasks
for an audit project.
- Knowledge of property and casualty insurance, ACL software, and
TeamMate software (preferred).
- Understanding of IT risk assessment and audit
procedures.Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- Bachelors or higher level degree in Finance, accounting, or
related field of study or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years Experience in auditing, accounting, and/or
financial analysis required, of which 2 years of internal auditing
- CPA (preferred)
- Certified Internal Auditor (preferred)#LI-VB1#VIC_RX
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Walnut Creek , Senior Auditor, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!