(California) Client Service Manager II
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way
, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
T he Branch Client Service Manager II is accountable for delivering
high quality and efficient service to both internal and external
clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned
group of accounts within a Branch that consistently meets or
exceeds CSO revenue benchmark expectations. This role reports
directly into either the Branch Client Service Director or the
Branch Client Service Supervisor.
- The Branch Client Service Manager II directly contributes to
key business outcomes such as client retention, client
satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects,
achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of
performance and continuous improvement.
- Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of
- Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by
providing exceptional ongoing care.
- In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership
role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible
solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional
services and lines of coverage.
- Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client
organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and
- Bachelor's degree wit 3+ years client service and/or claims
management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 8+ years
client service and/or claims management experience.
- Producer's License.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client
- Solid financial acumen.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize
productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
- Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing
- Works in a self-directed manner.
- Apply online to be considered
- 18 years of age or older
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background investigation
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States is
required. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified persons with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Walnut Creek , (California) Client Service Manager II, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!