Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Responsible for all post-sale activities of assigned clients and
associated campaigns, including post-sale stewardship, inventory
management, post-sale reporting, creating a strategic
make-good/under delivery plan and providing exceptional execution
of client campaigns. Ensures full integration of varied knowledge
to determine business and functional priorities as it relates to
the client campaign. Acts as a key business partner providing
oversight in a complex and critical environment for the full
life-cycle of the client campaign.
- Manages and facilitates the fulfillment of larger contracts
with more specific and complex requirements, revisions and copy
into a traffic ready status, including transferring orders from
sales to traffic/stewardship, facilitating copy instructions and
related communications between clients and traffic and processing
revisions as required leveraging shared services resources as
appropriate. Determines when to deviate from established policies
and procedures to ensure fulfillment of contract requirements.
- Acts as primary business partner to traffic and other
departments, as necessary, to ensure fulfillment of any special
requirements by interpreting contract requirements, researching
discrepancies or inconsistencies and developing and implementing
- Develops partnership with sales organization to lead all
efforts to maintain and manage the execution of the entire client
campaign life cycle such as making schedule changes, developing and
implementing efficiencies and opportunities and acting as first
responder for any client issues that arise.
- Develops and executes alternative solutions to ensure
attainment of client expectations and to resolve issues for make
- Reviews and acts on pre-empt notices, oversell reports and
other related inventory information.
- Develops ad hoc performance reports, provides analysis, insight
and recommendations to enhance success of current and future
campaign performance, such as ratings achievements, run rates.
- Develops best practices or solutions to improve campaign
processes and define metrics to measure process effectiveness.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Walnut Creek , Campaign Manager, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!