About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment
management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of
real estate for a better world by using the most advanced
technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and
sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and
our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate
owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
We have operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of
over 92,000 individuals. We believe a diverse and inclusive culture
is one where everyone succeeds. That's why we're committed to
creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued, and
empowered to achieve our full potential.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job.
But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a
"perfect" candidate. JLL is a place where everyone can grow no
matter how they identify or what background they bring with them.
If you're a leader of any level or experience and this job
description resonates with you, let's talk.
What this job involves -
This team-based position requires a desire for success in sales
with new prospects and ability to handle complex conversations with
owners, C-Suite, and high level corporate real estate decision
makers. Clients and prospects include local companies with single
and multiple locations as well as global corporations with many
diverse geographic locations. A working knowledge of any major
vertical industry will be very helpful. This position will report
directly to the Senior Brokerage Team Leaders and in addition to
sales, the candidate will be involved in all aspects of the
evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate
services. A successful candidate must be articulate, detail
oriented, posses strong organizational skills and be a team
New Business Development
- Participate in cold-calling program with the brokerage
- Convert call to meetings and new business wins.
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations,
- Participate in property tours, as required.
- Contact and meet regularly with other real estate professionals
including developers, appraisers, landlords and brokers.
- Work with senior brokers to develop follow-up materials for
clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or
client presentations, coordinate information with other departments
and brokers as needed).
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information
as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on
- Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare
available property summary books and create new business
- Maintain and update the Brokerage Team's market research
database (ACT or similar project tracking database) and activities
with JLL's CRM system (Spider).
- Effectively utilize all internal JLL support groups and
internal JLL databases to support business.
Client Transaction Process
- Review and analyze client's quantitative office location data,
legal documents, and other materials as part of project due
- Work with research and other team members to compile market
information and statistics on the local commercial real estate
market. Conducting research and collect information and assemble
materials on market fundamentals, ownership, tenants, and economic
- Conduct research at a designated level to support presentation
materials, publications, reports, and deliverables to the brokerage
team. Assist brokerage professionals through the completion of
market surveys, data analysis and other deliverables.
- Work with sophisticated Excel-based analytical tools including
macro-enabled financial models and financial analysis with
supervision, including cash flow projections, valuation models, and
- Contribute to designated local market research requests: market
snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific
research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
- Participate in Brokerage Team meetings and weekly sales
meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market
information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market
knowledge and trends.
Sound like you? To apply, you need -
- Demonstrable success in high level sales production
- Prefer a bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate
and excellent academic credentials preferred
- 2-5 years of work experience in Real Estate brokerage
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and
translate into strategic deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a
fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel,
PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work independently and within a team to build relationships and
interact effectively with business partners
- Multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively
manage time and workload
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals
- Real Estate California Broker's License required
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven
- Positive, professional attitude
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Professionalism always
- Work independently with an ability to work collaboratively with
- Proactive and take initiative
- Maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with
What you can expect from us -
We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe and
believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each
other, learning together, and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you
achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions,
investing in your well-being, and providing competitive benefits
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of
our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions
are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to
disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to
a background check for any convictions directly related to its
duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy
Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your
personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device
you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified
Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and