Company: Golder Associates
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living,
dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build
enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong
culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive
in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder Associates is currently seeking a Pipeline Engineer to
work out of our Walnut Creek, CA office. We are looking for an
enthusiastic and motivated recent graduate who would have the
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Pipe friction loss calculations and pipe sizing, material
selection and specification;
- Preparation of technical documents and specifications.
- Review and develop pipeline alignments and routes for
constructability, environmental and geotechnical conditions,
utility, and other crossings
- Perform calculations for buried pipe, vehicle loading,
- Develop engineering drawings packages pipeline alignment sheets
for design efforts of oil, gas, slurry, tailings, and other
pipeline system projects
- Perform field site visits, walkdowns and redlines of existing
- Preparation of technical documents, equipment datasheets and
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering or Civil
Engineering, from an accredited institution;
- Registration or ability to register as an Engineer-In-Training
- Co-op or Intern experience in an industrial plant environment
or an engineering service/consulting company will be considered an
- Familiar with 49CFR part 192, ASME B31.8, ISA standards
- Familiar with design software such as MicroStation,
- Strong MS Office-Excel skills;
- Solid organization and time management abilities;
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with a positive,
- High level of personal integrity with a strong work ethic;
- Willingness to travel as dictated by project demands.
- Submittal of a cover letter with your application is
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects;
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder, a member of WSP, is a
leading global specialized engineering and consulting organization
with over 60 years of successful service to its clients. By joining
forces with WSP in 2021, Golder is now part of a 14,000-person
strong earth and environment practice, providing engineering,
remediation, regulatory & compliance, design, and environmental
services on projects that span all seven continents. Our
professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering
unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges
that earth, environment, and energy present to clients across the
infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, and power
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, creed, gender, gender identity or
expression, sex, genetic information, marital status, national
origin, race, religion, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities or
other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background
screening, drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Golder Associates, Walnut Creek , Pipeline Engineer, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!