We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and accountable Team Member who is
positive and passionate! Our Team Members will be responsible for
executing a wide variety of tasks throughout the store, including
checking and bagging groceries, and will provide a memorable
experience to all our customers. A Team Member is a responsible
team player and always ready to learn. A Team Member can work at a
fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and will be able to help
execute an assortment of duties throughout the store.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in
our customer's lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY.
We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and
opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with
passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition.
We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal
well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision,
"To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time."
This advertisement is for 3 openings of this position.
A Team Member is a responsible, friendly person who can safely
work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer
A Team Member's responsibilities include
- Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash,
credit/debit payments, and change
- Assisting all customers by providing information and resolving
- Assisting with stocking shelves, facing, cleaning and dusting
- Maintaining Safety and Sanitation standards throughout the
- All other related duties as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and
cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or
similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and
multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to
company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical
demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing,
Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months Your current
leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide
an endorsement upon request from HR. You may be asked to accept a
part-time position if that is the only position available