Registered Nurse Home Care Hospice | Per Diem
Company: Vitas Healthcare
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Want to Learn More?
For many working in healthcare, the hospice field is a new - and
rewarding - experience. Find out if it's right for you.
Hospice Career FAQs Sign Up for Career News
Case Management and Supervision
- Participates in the Quality Assessment and Performance
Improvement (QAPI) Program and related activities as assigned. This
may include, but is not limited to
- participation in Performance Improvement Project(s) (PIP)
- Gathering clinical data which is used for quality measures
- Develops and achieves professional growth goals and objectives
personally and per Team Manager reviews
- Responsible for attending orientation and regularly scheduled
in-services/educational conferences as assigned
- Participates in orientation of Hospice Aides, Volunteers and
other IDG members as assigned
- Participates in training activities internally within VITAS and
externally as assigned
- Maintains focus on the patient and family experience of
- Serves as a patient and family advocate
- Reports patient/family/customer complaints to Team Manager
- Participates in patient/family/customer conflict resolution as
- Represents the nursing profession, the VITAS site/location and
VITAS overall in a positive manner
- Currently licensed as a R.N. in the state where the VITAS
program is located.
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or
community health experience in the last five years.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end of life
care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional
growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem
employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night
shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to
choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and
Keywords: Vitas Healthcare, Walnut Creek , Registered Nurse Home Care Hospice | Per Diem, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!