Engineer-System Performance - IV
Company: Apex Systems
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: February 20, 2021
RF System Performance Engineer Location: Walnut Creek, CA ***All
interested and qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler
Moose at Description: We don't wait for the future. We build it. We
are calling for data driven candidates with strong data analytic
and visualization backgrounds to join our System Performance team.
If data and technology is your passion we are looking for you. You
will be using a big amount of data to develop network insights and
strategies to improve performance including:
- Performing data analytics and applying data science techniques
to improve our 5G & 4G networks capacity, coverage and overall
- Automating data collection, reports, visualization and system
- Creating dashboards and geolocating data to present information
- Designing, launching and optimizing the next generation of
- Simplifying data for team members and management.
- Managing our network data to generate network insights. What
we're looking for:
- Never satisfied with the status quo, you thrive on continuous
- You have a strong domain experience in performance management
tools, call processing, frequency planning, and all aspects of
- You enjoy the process of solving complex issues while
empowering the team around you to do the same. You'll need to have:
- Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in data analytics.
- Experience applying Machine and Deep Learning models.
- Data Science knowledge.
- SQL, Python or R experience.
- Tableau expert level.
- Valid drivers license.
- Willingness to work some nights. Even better if you have:
- A degree in electrical engineering or Computer Science or
- Experience in the cellular industry.
- Ideally, with network experience.
- Understanding of antenna characteristics or antenna system
design and selection.
- Understanding of frequency planning constraints and
requirements such as C/I, co and adjacent channel criteria.
- Understanding of 4G LTE, VoLTE and 5G
- Business Intelligence understanding.
- Mapping data using Google Earth, Tableau, ArcGIS or
- Ability to learn and develop new skills. ***All interested and
qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler Moose at EEO
EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at or - provided by Dice
Keywords: Apex Systems, Walnut Creek , Engineer-System Performance - IV, Other , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!