We are PREP, the most recognized salon brand by San Francisco
families. Now we are expanding and opening up locations in Danville
and Walnut Creek. We are looking for a Manager that wants to
help us shake up the industry by providing quality cuts and color
to guests of all ages. Life with us is energetic, busy, and most of
• Manage, guide, and inspire the shop leadership team and all
hourly employees (stylists & front desk) on a daily basis.
• Interview, onboard, and retain high quality candidates.
• Take initiative to attract and recruit stylists and front desk
• Develop and maintain relationships with local beauty schools,
trade associations, and salon owners in your community.
• Coach and give feedback as necessary for all team members,
ensuring PREP's standards are being met at all times.
• Build relationships with PREP’s clientele, ensuring that our
clients experience only the best every visit.
• Maximize the shop's financial potential.
• Understand and optimize your shop's P&L.
• Execute operations, marketing, and human resources objectives
• Manage timekeeping and payroll reporting for your staff.
• Build and maintain employee schedules.
• Perform monthly inventory, minimize shrink, and maintain
• 2+ years of management experience
• Experience in a fast paced service environment
• Consistently delivers remarkable customer service and has a
genuine passion for quality
• Advanced experience in recruiting, onboarding, and developing
• Inventory management and scheduling experience
• Proven track record in growing sales
• Salon experience and cosmetology license