Regional Vice President of Business Development - Home Health -
Full Time - Walnut Creek Full-time
Company Description Are you looking for a place where you can
make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 18 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health &
Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top
priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the
provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and
understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and
our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
Job Description Responsible for managing all aspects of
organization marketing/sales in assigned geographical
locations including managing the members of the marketing/sales
team, establishing and
maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral
sources, responding to customer
requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with
managed care organizations,
government agencies, and other payers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Directs all daily marketing operations including providing
direct oversight of the
establishment and implementation of marketing/sales
2. Ensures maximum third party reimbursement through effective
negotiation of service
contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies,
and other payers.
3. Assists the Vice President of Business Development in
establishing organization volume
projections in the annual budget and in establishing allocations
for the marketing
department. Monitors allocation of resources according to
4. Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a
comprehensive marketing plan
designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
5. Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve
budgetary volume projections.
6. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
current and potential referral
and payer sources.
7. Negotiates service pricing with insurance Case Managers and
other payers within
established financial and credit parameters.
8. Recruits, selects, orients, and directly manages members of
the marketing/sales team.
9. Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient
perceptions of Bridge Home
Health as a high quality provider of services.
10. Provides leadership in strategic planning including
identifying opportunities for additional or
improved services to address customer needs.
11. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Bridge Home
Health markets including
government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources,
and competitor’s market
Bridge Home Health Job Descriptions
Job Title/Position: Regional Vice President of Business
12. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of
marketing and shares
information with appropriate organization personnel.
13. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community
resources and assists
customers in accessing community resources should services not
be provided by Bridge
14. Monitors and reports cost-effectiveness of marketing
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary
of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The
incumbents may be requested to
perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this
Qualifications POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
1. High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree in Marketing,
Business Administration, or related field; preferred.
2. At least five years of experience in health care marketing
management, preferably in home
care operations. At least three years experience in sales is
3. Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and
4. Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with
customers and the community.
5. Knowledge of corporate business management.
6. Demonstrates excellent communications, negotiation, and
public relations skills.
7. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness,
flexibility and cooperation in
performing job responsibilities.
Additional Information Here at Bridge Home Health and Hospice ,
we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits
Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
Countless growth and development opportunities
Other jobs at Bridge Home Health and Hospice Regional Vice
President of Business Development - Home Health - Full Time -