Sr. Java/Spring Developer
Company: Integrated Resources Inc.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 24, 2023
IntegratedResources, Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized
as one of the tri-statesmost well-respected professional specialty
firms. IRI has built its reputationon excellent service and
integrity since its inception in 1996. Our missioncenters on
delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and
everytime. We provide quality resources in four specialty areas:
InformationTechnology (IT), Clinical Research, Rehabilitation
Therapy and Nursing.
Job Description Designation:- Sr. Java/Spring Developer
MOI:- Telephonic followed by face to face Duration: 6+ Months
(Contract, with possible extension) on W2 Job Description
- 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development,
documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in
Java, J2EE and Internet technologies.
- Spring Boot including real world experience working with
NetFlix OSS Hysterix tech stack.
- Build automation tools and experience in CI/CD pipeline
software such as
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software
Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including
Hibernate, Struts MVC Framework, Servlets, JSP,JNDI, JMS, JDBC,
AJAX, WEB SERVICES and ANT.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC,
AOP and Spring JDBC.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC,
Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the
development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat
- Sound RDBMS concepts and broadly worked Oracle 12c, MySQL
technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDO
- Good experience with Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and
validations with DTD and XML Schema and processing profile with
SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including
Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, unit and
integration testing using JUnit.
- Experience with Use-Case design, Class and Sequence diagrams
- Good working experience in GUI design and application
development using IDE's like Eclipse
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning
and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated,
enthusiastic and self-starter. Interested candidate can send me
their updated resume Additional Information All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Integrated Resources Inc., Walnut Creek , Sr. Java/Spring Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!