Clinical Director - IOP/PHP Clinic
Company: Embark Behavioral Health
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Looking to make a difference and be part of an amazing and
growing team in an amazingly beautiful setting? Join us at Embark
in our Youth Mental Health Outpatient Clinic in Walnut Creek, CA.As
a Clinical Director, you will be supported by an experienced
leadership team, Executive Director, and Administrative Team that
are all focused on the mission to facilitate lasting positive
change for young people and their families.What does working with
Embark offer you? As the Clinical Director, you will enjoy the
following benefits and responsibilities:
- $10,000 signing bonus
- Access to professional growth using our leading edge strategies
and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Competitive salary
- Tuition credit reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance
with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible
plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and
AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company
matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their
families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who
provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term
- Embark and team members embrace the core values of empathy,
trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.What do you
bring to this position?
- Minimum master's Degree in Behavioral Sciences - Social Work
(MSW,) Clinical Social Work (CSW,) Clinical Mental Counseling
(CMHC), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Licensed Professional
Counselor (LPC) or a related discipline.
- Fully licensed in state of California
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and
Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or
- A desire to facilitate client growth through a team approach,
working with other care providers.
- A desire to perform and develop counseling/therapeutic
expertise in individual, family, and group therapy.
- Required - Two years of experience with supervisory experience
and/or building and leading a team of licensed and associate
- Required -Two years of working experience as a licensed
therapist leading individual, family, and group therapy
- Preferred - One year of experience with medium to high acuity
population, inpatient, residential, and or IOP/PHP setting using
relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
- Ability to plan, implement, and adjust a course of treatment as
- Ability to pass a state background checkEmbark is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to enriching
the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the
diversity of its employees and community. Embark seeks to recruit
and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the
organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences,
and relevance in a global society.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Embark Behavioral Health, Walnut Creek , Clinical Director - IOP/PHP Clinic, IT / Software / Systems , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!