Field Service Laser Engineer
Company: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW)
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Laser Engineer: East BayService area covers: Concord,
Emeryville, Walnut Creek, San Ramon, and Dublin Direct hire
opportunity!$75,000+ annually (DOE)Medical, Dental, and Vision
benefits + 401kVeterans encouraged to apply!!We are a medical
company that operates within beautiful retail settings that offer
the latest innovations in aesthetic dermatological treatments. We
are the fastest growing company in the industry with 60+ locations
in CA, NY, TX, NV, AZ, FL and IL.The ideal candidate is a team
player, carries experience with electronics or medical devices, and
thrives to ensure all assignments are completed in a timely manner.
They are also mechanially inclined, have a great work ethic, and
have managerial experience. If you have these traits and you are
looking for the opportunity to grow with the company, apply now to
join the team and build a rewarding career!Position Summary:This
role is vital to delivering operational readiness and ensuring the
good standing of the locations by performing equipment repairs,
building inspections, and attending to any needs from the
operational standpoint. While all positions require working as part
of a team to meet location objectives, your individual
responsibilities include demonstrating experience with electronics,
communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to manage a
schedule with multiple locations.Job Responsibilities:
- Manage a designated region of locations which include
multitasking and prioritizing all tasks.
- Ability to learn medical grade laser equipment and perform
preventative maintenance (training provided).
- Contribute to an effective and work friendly environment by
expressing professional communication and great teamwork.
- Ability to learn any basic telecommunication skills to include
phone, internet, wireless, and printer troubleshooting.
- Ability to travel to other locations if called upon by
- Ability to have a flexible schedule in the case of priority
issues during the weekend, late or early hours. Also be able to
work with a rotating on-call schedule when applicable.Requirements:
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Manager or supervisor experience.
- Field service experience.
- Electronics and/or telecommunications background a plus, but
- Good communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate
with co-workers and management. Ability to communicate with proper
- Must be go-getter and motivated.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to scheduling at
the locations. Remaining flexible to the needs of the
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative to become
independent of direct supervision.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to
provide outstanding performance.
Keywords: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW), Walnut Creek , Field Service Laser Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!