Technical Business Analyst - SQL Data Specialist!
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS) has a challenging and
critical long-term contract opportunity in the Healthcare software
domain for a savvy data-driven Technical Business Analyst who will
be eventually based in Walnut Creek, California.
To be eligible, Consultants must reside in the San Francisco Bay
Area and be able to attend an onsite orientation and work in Walnut
Creek, California, when onsite operations resume.--At that time,
two days of remote teleworking will be offered.
This vital position will research and document Clinical data
solutions for Health Care informatics efforts. We are looking for a
highly motivated professional with strong organizational,
analytical and problem-solving skills.--
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Leads project stakeholders in the analysis process, interacting
to elicit and document project requirements.
- Produces professional quality project artifacts including but
not limited to business requirements documents, use cases, issue
logs, test cases and other documents as needed.
- Documents requirements and works with technical teams to
provide solutions to promote data integrity in enterprise
- Serves as a critical resource and liaison between subject
matter experts and technical experts throughout the project
- Assists in the estimates of time required to deliver project
artifacts and reports progress toward delivery goals throughout
- Identifies and communicates both risks and solutions.
- Participates in the testing, QA and training of a product.
- Assist in application support and management of defects,
enhancements and change requests.
- Able to work across programs and on multiple parallel
- Demonstrated ability to function as a thought leader.
- Minimum of 8 years of Technical Business Analysis or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with writing simple
SQL Server queries and handling data requirements.
- Understanding of Information Management, Big Data concepts and
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Business Analysis, PMP, Agile Certifications a plus.
- Health Care or engineering experience preferred.
For more information regarding this multi-year engagement, please
contact Nicole Foster at 925.788.5655. Thank you for your
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without
regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran
Keywords: DISYS, Walnut Creek , Technical Business Analyst - SQL Data Specialist!, IT / Software / Systems , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!