Business Partner-Senior - Human Resources-WC - Full Time - 8 Hour - Days
Company: John Muir Health
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job Description:As a strategic partner, the HR Business Partner
(HRBP) aligns HR services to the business objectives by working
with management and employees in designated business units. The
HRBP serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related
issues by providing strategic advice, counsel and support.
Successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent.
HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs
proactively with our HR department and business management, the
HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions as well as to
effectively implement HR programs/processes at the business unit
level. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to
deliver value added service to management and employees that
reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP
maintains an effective level of business literacy about the
business unit's financial position, its mid-range plans, its
culture and its competition.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Equivalent Experience ConsideredExperience:
- 10 years Human Resources - Program Development Required
- 10 years Human Resources - Management advice/counsel
- 10 years Human Resources - Strategy Execution Required
- 10 years Human Resources - Employee Relations RequiredSkills:
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines
including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis,
employee and union relations, diversity, performance management,
federal and state respective employment laws.
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong, trusting relationships
in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively envision, develop, and
implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business
- A high degree of organizational skills, ability to set
priorities, manage multiple demands and the ability to complete
tasks under strict time lines is required.
- Must be able to commute between campuses.
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and
make recommendations for implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, and motivated.Work
Shift:Exempt Days (Mon-Fri) (United States of America)Pay
Range:$60.63 - $90.95Offer amounts are based on
demonstrated/relevant experience and/or licensure.Note: Positions
at JMH which are exempt (not eligible for overtime) under the level
of Manager are listed as hourly for compensation purposes on this
posting. The work shift will contain the word 'exempt' on
it.Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Keywords: John Muir Health, Walnut Creek , Business Partner-Senior - Human Resources-WC - Full Time - 8 Hour - Days, Human Resources , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!