Company: Clean Juice
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 20, 2023
JOIN THE ORGANIC JUICE SQUAD!
We are a team of dedicated, hard-working, but most importantly FUN
squad. We love pouring our passion into people and touching the
lives of our guests.
Some words to describe our team: grateful, positive, significant,
excellent, respectful, grinder, transparent, chaotic, graceful, and
Do you see yourself in the words above? These words are a summary
of the ten core values on which our company is founded. We are
looking to expand our team by finding exceptional people that fall
in line with our beliefs, standards, and culture. We are teammates
looking to grow the Clean Juice brand to one of the most premier
and well known in the world, while maintaining the highest
standards in our people, product, and process.
We have fun. We work hard. We love each other. We provide
unapologetically honest feedback. We laugh. We create. We problem
solve. We constantly strategize. If this living, breathing work
environment seems like it is a fit for you, please read more about
the skills desired for joining our team.
Hourly wage includes Tips.
Shift Leaders are trained to be our store's most capable
Juiceristas and are acting as manager on duty during their
- Shift leaders oversee that we deliver a quality product while
delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Shift Leaders are efficient in opening and closing the
business. They are empowered to make decisions and answer all
- Take initiative and are proactive in completing and delegating
- Key holders of the store
- Scheduled for opening and/or closing shifts
- Can hold the team accountable to keep up the Clean Juice
standards and procedures.
- Are eligible for promotions for management positions.
Shift Leaders are also responsible to fulfill all Juicerista duties
as stated below:
- Deliver exceptional guest services
- Deliver quality products in a timely fashion
- Practice strong communication skills to communicate effectively
with our guests, the staff and the GM.
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Manage all monetary exchanges in the store by taking orders and
ringing up transactions
- Perform duties assigned by management
- Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal communication
- Ability to keep calm and effectively communicate during
high-pressure and transaction-heavy time periods
- Strong attention to detail and healthy respect for cleanliness
- Open to constructive criticism and constantly striving to
- Ability and willingness to perform light housekeeping duties
and additional side work
- Flexible schedule considered an asset
- Can reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds
- Work in standing position for long periods of time
Keywords: Clean Juice, Walnut Creek , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!