BARISTA - WALNUT CREEK, CA (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for both full and part-time BARISTA
- Location: 1139 S Main St., Walnut Creek, CA 94596. Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available; Cafe
operates 7 days a week. Open availability preferred. Hours and days
may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous barista experience is preferred, but not
required. Willing to train!
- Perks: Hourly wage plus tips. Free coffee/tea and pastry every
shift. *Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1083685. The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! Eurest is recognized worldwide
for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice
industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global
resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities
we serve. The Eurest Promise, connect with people, inspire through
food, create solutions, and live our promise, is exemplified
throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the worlds
most respected successful corporations, including many of the
Fortune 500. Job SummarySummary: Makes and serves coffee/espresso
drinks and related food and beverage items. Handles food according
to HACCP guidelines and standards for quality food-service
operations. Interacts with customers and other employees in a
friendly, courteous manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of
proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and
following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays
in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the buying
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Eurest are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 1083685
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Walnut Creek , BARISTA - WALNUT CREEK, CA (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!