Child Psychiatrist (32 Hours/Week)
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: September 21, 2023
TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Child Psychiatrist (32 Hours/Week) to
join our team in Walnut Creek, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.No RVUs!
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $250,000 (approval
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located
throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is$350,000 to 364,000. Reduced
schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. Some
incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Walnut Creek , Child Psychiatrist (32 Hours/Week), Healthcare , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!