Nurse Manager ICU
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Amazing Benefits Include:
- Generous Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Programs
- Retirement Plans
- Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, Mental Health &
- Educational Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care, Dependent Care & Transit Flexible Spending Account
Options Manages 24-hour departments providing patient care
services. Ensures staff provide high quality, accessible, cost
effective care, and patient focused services to members across the
continuum, which comply with local, state, and federal
requirements. Develops and maintains clinical standards of care and
practice; responsible for all resource budgeting, selection and
- Manages the operations of 24-hour departments that may be at
multiple locations. Ensures Assistants and staff provide the
highest quality of care and are in compliance with the Nursing
Practice Act, The Joint Commission, federal, state, and local
- Establishes, implements, and maintains patient care and service
standards to meet members and internal clients expectations.
- Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient
care results across the continuum of care.
- Develops and monitors budgets for the appropriate use of human
and material resources. Monitors financial performance and
identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve
quality of care/service.
- Determines the appropriate staff mix for department and
develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain
the competency of all department staff. Ensures on going staff
development. Manages and resolves human resource, employee and
department safety, and risk management issues.
- Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policy and
procedures which support the organizations goals and business
objectives and ensures they are met.
- Oversees and develops standards of care and standards of
practice, directs fiscal management, and quality improvement
activities. Requirements Experience
- Minimum four (4) years of clinical nursing experience related
to clinical area of specialization as required by department,
including four (4) years of management, supervisory or leadership*
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. Bachelors Degree in
Nursing, or Masters Degree in Nursing earned through a direct entry
MSN program. License, Certification, Registration
- Registered Nurse License (California) required at hire
Keywords: nFUZION, Walnut Creek , Nurse Manager ICU, Healthcare , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...