Physician - Chronic Pain Anesthesiology - John Muir Medical Center - Walnut Creek (Physician )
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Anesthesiology-Pain Management opening in Walnut Creek,
California. Walnut Creek, CA - Seeking Chronic Pain
Anesthesiologists Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A
Voice Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control,
and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention
where you want it to be - on your patients. Join the Vituity Team.
Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by
frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and
valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with
financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including
profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities.
Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and
gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when,
where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a
best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad
peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first
focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking
improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing
innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play
in that. Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450
practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a
year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job
with you. The Opportunity
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified in Pain Medicine.
- Pain Medicine Fellowship required.
- Practice both dedicated chronic pain and general
- Practice Pain Management 1 of every 4 weeks with our dedicated
inpatient Chronic and Acute Pain service.
- Pain income is guaranteed and NOT dependent on productivity or
- Current CA state license is a plus.
- Practice site autonomy while having the support of a national
- Providers may support affiliated surgery centers.
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply. The Practice John Muir
Medical Center - Walnut Creek, California
- 554-licensed bed hospital that is the only trauma center for
Contra Costa County.
- Specialities include high- and low-risk obstetrics, pediatrics,
orthopedics, rehabilitation, neurosciences, cardiac, emergency,
trauma, emergency, and cancer care.
- John Muir Health's Hospitals are Magnet-designated. The
- A multitude of restaurants that promise a selection of
world-class cuisines from around the world.
- Watch a variety of outstanding performances at the Sleep Train
Pavilion, a unique outdoor venue tucked into the foothills of Mt.
- Close proximity to the Napa Valley wine country, San Francisco,
and Berkeley. Benefits & Beyond Vituity cares about the whole you.
With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what
matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for
- Superior Health Plan Options.
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions.
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included.
- Student loan refinancing options.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter
for more details. Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Vituity, Walnut Creek , Physician - Chronic Pain Anesthesiology - John Muir Medical Center - Walnut Creek (Physician ), Healthcare , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!