Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Walnut Creek, California.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
What we offer Psychiatrists
- Competitive compensation package based on productivity with
uncapped earning potential
- Comp range of $320,000 to $390,000
- Sign-on bonus
- Clinician Long Term Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with 4% match
- Part-time and full-time options
- Yearly funds towards association or license dues
- CME allowance
- Paid paternity leave
- Malpractice insurance providedLocation and Schedule
- Walnut Creek, CA
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal
- Hybrid between office and home
- 100% remote option as wellpsychiatrists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Licensed in California
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking a part-time or full-time (30 hours or more)
Adult or Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our group in
California. While working with us, you will have the ability to
treat the way you want to treat. Psychiatrists with us have the
opportunity to do as much or as little psychotherapy as they like.
Additionally, providers have the ability to create their caseload
and number of patients they would like to see. To learn more please
contact Nick at style="font-size: 11pt"> About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Walnut Creek , Outpatient Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!