Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Walnut Creek, CA)
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Walnut Creek, California.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist in
Walnut Creek, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866)
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist needed in Walnut Creek, California.
Join a company that goes above and beyond for their patients. The
green hills that surround the area, gives you endless hikes and
sunsets to explore. One of the best places to raise a family in and
one of the voted best places to live.
• Permanent position
• A blend of patient contact and teleworking
• Manage a large patient case load
• Assist in the development, promotion, and delivery of the
approved method to brain health
• Evaluate and treat patients and families who come to the
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Long- and short-term disability and life insurance
• Luxury office
• CME credits
• Board Certified in Adult and/or Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
preferred, but not required
• Valid California medical license
• Experience in addiction and substance abuse
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our
candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in
healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find
the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to
simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866)
View more of our open positions by visiting
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference: JOB-20012
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: MDstaffers, Walnut Creek , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Walnut Creek, CA), Healthcare , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!