Therapist San Francisco (No Weekends or Holidays)
Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 14, 2022
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed therapists such as LPC,
LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent (requires 18-month commitment)
- $2,000 Sign- On Bonus for APC, ACSW, AMFT -Position Overview:At
Rogers Behavior Health, therapists are valued members of the
interdisciplinary team and collaborate directly with providers,
behavior specialists, nurses, dieticians, and educational
specialists to meet dynamic patient care needs. Our clinics offer
Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Out-Patient (IOP)
programs that range from three to six hours of treatment per day,
five days per week.Therapists train and work with program behavior
specialists, providers, and clinical supervisors to implement
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy
(DBT), and Exposure-Based Therapy interventions. Upon hire,
therapists receive extensive orientation related to their role and
Rogers Behavioral Health's treatment modality. -Schedule: -Partial
Hospitalization: Monday - Friday 8AM-430PMIntensive Out-patient:
Monday - Friday 10AM-630PMJob Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prior to working with patients, therapists must attend and
participate in CBT Academy and other clinical trainings as deemed
appropriate by the clinical director. Therapists must complete
annual CBT, DBT, and other clinical trainings provided by Rogers
Behavioral Health talent and development department.
- Therapists must understand and provide patients with CBT, DBT,
and Exposure-Based Therapeutic interventions based on Rogers
Behavioral Health clinical standards of care while under the
supervision of the clinical director.
- Therapists must participate in weekly supervision sessions with
the clinical director, supervisor, or lead therapist. In addition,
they must participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings
by providing communication related to the patient, family/support
system, and utilization review needs.
- Therapists must complete medical record documentation within
agency requirements of time related to treatment plans, outcome
assessments, psycho-social information, and other pertinent patient
care data. This includes but is not limited to the documentation of
mental health services according to applicable local and federal
regulations and state payor expectations.
- Therapists are required to participate in on-call phone
- Therapists must support changes in staffing/scheduling when
program or patient care needs require.
- Therapists must participate in projects, tasks, and
opportunities to improve skills and expand competency.
- Therapists must adhere to the standards of the Rogers
Behavioral Health Employee Behavioral Contracts.
- Therapists must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved
for medical or religious exemption. -Education/Training
- Master's degree from an accredited school of social work,
professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related
- Must hold a valid state license, LPC, LPCC, LMFT LCSW or APC,
AMFT or ACSW. -
- Preferred experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Exposure-Based Therapy.
- Completion of Non-violent Crisis Intervention and Basic Life
Support training prior to direct patient care. Annual
re-recertification is required.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption.Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
opportunities.ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH -Rogers Behavioral
Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of
highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based
treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety,
addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders,
trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience,
Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of
clinical outcomes. -Rogers provides residential care and has three
inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also
offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities
across the U.S. - -The System also includes -, which supports
patient care, programs, and research; and -, an initiative that
works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more
information, visit -. -EOE/MFDV
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Walnut Creek , Therapist San Francisco (No Weekends or Holidays), Healthcare , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!