Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 11, 2022
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Child Psychiatristto join our
team in Walnut Creek, CA.The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one
of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000
physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout
Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of
providing quality medical care.Requirements:
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CAA FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
Wellness Program.EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS:
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leavePlease visit our
website to view all of our opportunities located throughout
Northern, CA:We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal
ContractorTPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Child Psychiatrist to
join our team in Walnut Creek, CA. The Permanente Medical Group,
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Walnut Creek , Child Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!