Associate Regional Director Full Time - Walnut Creek, CA - Walnut Creek, CA, 94596 chevron_right
Company: EP Wealth Advisors, Inc.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Location: Walnut Creek, CA - Walnut Creek, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $175,000.00 - $225,000.00 Salary/year
DescriptionEP Wealth Advisors Admin, LLC ("EPWA") is a wealth
management advisory firm with over $16 Billion in AUM as of
December, 2022, serving predominately high net worth individuals.
EPWA fosters an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for
our associates to learn, grow and enhance their skills to take on
new challenges to progress in their professional careers. Our
mission statement: To be the best wealth management firm in the
country, one employee and one client at a time; creating deep,
meaningful relationships along the way.
Our office in Walnut Creek, CA is hiring for an Associate Regional
Director. As Associate Regional Director, you'll report to the
Regional Director with responsibilities specific to the local
region. In collaboration with the Regional Director, you will help
develop and execute a local business plan focused on the
development of the team and the growth of regional assets under
management while helping to ensure a consistently high level of
satisfaction to our clients. You will join a team of dynamic,
collaborative, and client-focused professionals who are focused on
delivering on our founding core values: Integrity, Entrepreneurial,
Excellence and Community.
The salary range is $175,000 - $225,000 a year, plus annual
- Work closely with the Regional Director to implement and
execute business development strategies and tactics covering
various channels including Custodian referral programs, networking
groups, centers of influence and in coaching and mentoring the
Regional Advisory Team on applying EP's best practices and
resources for the sales and relationship management
- In concert with Wealth Advisory, Employee Enrichment and HR
teams, focus on managing the onboarding, transition and succession
phases of the Advisor lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Client Service and Financial Planning
management teams to coordinate local leadership, mentoring and
development of service and financial planning teams.
- Understand the details of both sales and operational activities
within the regional environment and communicate with our internal
business partners to ensure that we're utilizing our resources most
effectively at the local level. This will include administrative
and compliance tasks, including preparation for and leadership of
regional team meetings.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Advisors, presenters and vendors
for local event planning and execution.
- Engage in aspects of talent management including recruiting &
retention of associates, performance management discussions, and
other employee discussions as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to HR polices, guidelines and process
including expense reimbursements, time off approvals and logged
time for applicable associates in the region.
- Coaching process/methodology: Situational leadership
- Effective communication: Ability to maintain a high level of
emotional intelligence through crucial conversations. Ability to
adapt communication styles as needed with external partners,
associates/colleagues and clients.
- Strong relationship skills and understanding of financial
- Interest in and natural ability to influence others to find the
best in themselves.
- Exemplary time management skills and ability to execute on
- A strategic mindset that translates to tactical action and
- 10+ years of sales experience in a financial advisory/sales
- 5+ years of management experience in a financial services
- Series /65 with clean compliance record.
- Interest in, or progress towards, CFP and other designation
What We Offer
We offer a highly competitive suite of holistic benefits designed
to help our team members balance their personal and professional
life commitments. These include options designed to encourage
employee's health, happiness, and financial well-being.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 3 weeks (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Highly subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401k Retirement Account with company match
- Free Mental Health services, Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Financial Education
- Employee Educational Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Charitable Donations
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Employee Team Building Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
Keywords: EP Wealth Advisors, Inc., Walnut Creek , Associate Regional Director Full Time - Walnut Creek, CA - Walnut Creek, CA, 94596 chevron_right, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...