Company: Celerity Consulting Group, Inc.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Celerity Consulting Group is looking for a Project Manager to
join our team in our Northern California team. This person will
lead the successful execution of a variety of projects from start
to finish.The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent
time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in
- Manages and updates project schedules and executes projects
within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Develop special reports upon request.
- Document preparation and review.
- Manage complex data extracts.
- Data Management
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Research Archives
- Lead and participates in team and project status meetings.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to trouble shoot and
resolve SharePoint issues/problems.
- Track and communicate progress. Measure performance for
presentation to clients and internal leadership via daily project
RFI tracking for deliverables.
- Re-establishing and documenting processes around database
management, reporting, data quality control and performing
- Building dashboards
- Documenting and prioritizing enhancements
- Identifying and completing any residual data clean
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in project management
- Experienced in managing databases and data mining, Data
- Microsoft: Power BI, Excel, Dataverse, Power Automate and
SharePoint Online Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process
improvement and lean methodologies.
- Ability to work in person, within Northern California office
locations one to two days a week.We are proud to offer a
comprehensive health and welfare benefit package that
includes:HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision InsurancePEACE OF MIND
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Life/AD&D
- 401(k) plan + matchingWORK/LIFE BALANCE
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Leave of Absence
- Flexible Work Schedules
- ADDITIONAL PERKS
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development
- Charitable Contribution MatchThis position does not qualify
forvisa sponsorship.More about us:Celerity Consulting Group, Inc.
is an information management consulting firm that helps companies,
law firms, regulated entities, and public agencies resolve their
litigation, compliance, regulatory, and restructuring challenges.
Our services and solutions center around helping teams and
departments find, collect, process, review, analyze, manage, and
report on data and information in a defensible and efficient
manner. Founded in 2001, we are a woman-owned business, certified
by the California Public Utilities Commission Supplier
Clearinghouse. With locations in Los Angeles, Seattle, and the San
Francisco Bay Area. Our client base is impressive, serving Fortune
500 companies, several state attorneys general offices, some of the
largest utilities in the country, and 14 of the AmLaw 2016 top 25
law firms.See full details and meet our leadership team on our
website:Celerity is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veterans' status
or other status protected by applicable law.Pursuant to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Please
note: This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment
Visa at this time.
Keywords: Celerity Consulting Group, Inc., Walnut Creek , Project Manager, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...