Company: Hire Resolve
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 23, 2023
An industry-leading firm located in Walnut Creek, CA is
currently seeking an experienced and skilled Project Manager to
join their team of professionals.Responsibilities include:
- The Candidate should possess significant field experience with
assessing and remediating hazardous waste sites
- site auditing; mentoring junior staff; client management; and
direct interaction with local, state and federal regulatory
- We have a diverse portfolio of projects and are looking for
experienced candidates to step into project management roles.
- The successful candidate will assist the Director with managing
projects, serving as the primary client and regulatory contact, and
- Strong organizational abilities and strict attention to
- A willingness to travel, work nights and weekends as projects
- Good physical health and ability to wear required Personal
Protective Equipment; and valid driver's license and reliable
- Ideal candidate will possess 12+ years of progressive
experience including managing projects and staff.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Excel and excellent written
and verbal communication skills are absolutely required.
- BS in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Studies or related
and relevant experience
- Master's degree in similar fields is preferable
- Minimum 12 years of related experience
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification
- California registration as a Professional Engineer or Geologist
- Significant experience with assessing and managing remediation
of hazardous waste sites preparing and managing Site
Characterization Work Plans and Reports, Feasibility Studies,
Remedial Action Plans, etc.
- Experience with DTSC, RWQCB, and local Bay Area regulatory
Keywords: Hire Resolve, Walnut Creek , Project Manager, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...