Company: Medically Home
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Medically Home ("MH") is a fast-growing, technology-enabled
company that was founded to make a major, positive difference in
the way medical care is delivered. MH is leading this shift by
providing clinical intellectual property, technology platform, and
coordination of acute rapid-response services that allow medical
providers to safely shift advanced medical care from hospitals to
patients' homes. Through enabling its customer partners to create
superior experiences and outcomes for patients, their families, and
healthcare stakeholders, Medically Home is leading the charge in
the innovation of healthcare delivery.
Job Description:Medically Home is growing its customer teams
focused on deploying the Virtual Hospital model through large-scale
implementations followed by multi-year software and service
contracts at health systems across the US. As the company
establishes partnerships with providers on a national scale,
Medically Home is seeking an Implementation Manager that will
manage a team of associates responsible for the implementation of
the operational components of the Medically Home Virtual Hospital
Model. This individual will oversee and support multiple client
expansions simultaneously, including reviewing external clients'
product requirements, developing plans to ensure implementations
are completed on time, within budget, while meeting client
expectations. Implementation focus includes standing up virtual
command center operations, establishing rapid response in-home
service capabilities, configuring MH workflows, policies, and
procedures to the customer setting, supporting MH software set-up,
and facilitating training plans.
Reports to: Virtual Hospital AdministratorLocation: Bay Area,
CATravel: Expected travel approximately 25%
Key Duties and Responsibilities:The successful candidate will be a
flexible team player, who can provide structure and organization
while allowing for the unique needs of each implementation. This
- Manage implementation activities for existing customers and
expansion (new products, new geographic locations) of existing
customers. In collaboration with multidisciplinary client team, and
internal MH stakeholders the manager will help design & build the
implementation project timeline, training schedule, go live, and
post go live support to successfully stand up or expand the Virtual
- Under the direction of the Virtual Hospital Administrator, the
Manager of Implementation will focus on project execution providing
effective management of complex work streams.
- Will ensure continued connection and collaboration with
clinical leaders to ensure patient-focused execution of new virtual
- Lead project implementations. This role will have oversite of
the execution arm of our implementation plan, managing multiple
work streams impacting the financial and operational success of
- Develop customized implementation design plans in collaboration
with internal team members to ensure the customer has access to the
full breadth of expertise present at Medically Home.
- Responsible for the delivery of project plans, workflows, and
training schedules to ensure the continued success of our
- Responsible for the oversight of Associate team members,
ensuring their mentorship, quality of work, and commitment to our
continued expansion of the virtual hospital program.
- Provide guidance on daily work and priorities and ensure
continued team development.
- Provide leadership that inspires the provision of safe, world
class, high quality patient-centered care and exceptional service
to our customers.
- Assist with recruiting exceptional talent who are aligned with
the Medically Home mission as we grow the implementation team.
- Serve as the primary partner for customer program leads.
Cultivate strong relationships with customer stakeholders,
including clinical, operational, and technical leaders, with a
focus on building a trusting relationship centered around shared
- Communicate with clarity, consistency and authenticity to
provide team members and critical stakeholders with necessary
- Demonstrate creative and collaborative problem solving to
address the needs of our customers and remain collaboratively
engaged with members of the implementation team.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years' of demonstrated experience in managing external
client-facing implementation projects
- 2-3 years' experience in managing and supporting a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills with
demonstrated ability to successfully execute multiple simultaneous
projects to a plan
- Healthcare or hospital operations, or healthcare products /
- Impactful and professional written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving; able to quickly identify underlying drivers of
problems, quickly develop hypotheses, and execute on a path to
- Comfortable in fast-paced and rapidly changing startup
- Comfortable with 25% travel, as the primary customer facing
Implementation presence on site. Typical travel includes Monday -
Thursday with the ability to fluctuate based on customer need and
Consistent with Medically Home's values of serving our patients,
customers and team members, Medically Home has implemented a
vaccine policy consistent with those commitments. Therefore, all MH
team members are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as well
as seasonal influenza. Medically Home is an equal employment
opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a
non-discriminatory work environment. Medically Home does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal and/or state law.
Keywords: Medically Home, Walnut Creek , Implementation Manager, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!