Company: Starbird Chicken
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 22, 2022
About Starbird: Starbird Chicken is a modern, Bay Area-born concept
serving Positively Delicious Chicken in a vibrant environment. We
create food people can feel good about eating - fresh, scratch-made
food made with trustworthy, quality ingredients served by
passionate team members. Starbird is one of few restaurant concepts
ever to launch with a full technology platform, including a
proprietary mobile app and website with online ordering. We have
quickly grown from our original location in Sunnyvale to Several
Bay Area locations, including Levi's Stadium and the San Francisco
International Airport as well as Los Angeles Why Work at Starbird?
Our employees are the lifeblood of our organization. We hand select
the most positive employees we can to become a part of the Starbird
family and make sure that each person is given the training and
tools to be an impactful member of our team. We believe in
promoting from within our organization and helping our employees to
build their skills. We believe in creating a culture that is
upbeat, encouraging and, most importantly, fun. What We Are Looking
- Ability to work fast, multitask, stay organized and always
focus on the guest
- Energetic, outgoing and hospitable personality.
- Punctual, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Good verbal communication, as well as strong listening and
- Ability to identify business priorities and set goals
- Must place a value on diversity and shows respect for
- Proven ability to problem solve and handle high stress
- Adaptable, flexible and able to manage a heavy workload.
Ability to prioritize well and remember all Guest requests.
- Basic math skills and the ability to operate a POS system.
Ability to accurately handle cash and all financial
- Embraces Starbird's Core Values, Hospitality/Service Standards
and Team Member Standards. Follows all Starbird policies and
standards, as described in the Starbird Team Member Handbook.
- Presents positive first impression along with professional
image. High personal standards for dress and grooming.
- Highly reliable, responsible, honest and focused on supporting
the team at all times.
- May be required to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, reach, lift, grasp, and
exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to 5 hours in length.
Must have sufficient mobility to move and operate in confined work
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 50
lbs; place items on high and low shelves in office, store rooms,
service areas, walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Must work inside and outside. Must also be able to tolerate
extreme temperature changes in kitchen and freezer areas.
- Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining
to health risk concerns about food handling (Food Handler Card)
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- Partially subsidized medical benefits available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free language learning program
- You get free food when working and a discount when you are
- Plenty of room for advancement. Interested in joining Starbird?
Keywords: Starbird Chicken, Walnut Creek , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!