Project Manager IS - CA_Benicia
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 16, 2022
The Opportunity:The OpportunityClean Harbors, Benicia, CA is
looking for a Project Manager to join their safety conscious team!
This position is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and
coordinating all aspects of project work from bid process through
completion of project. Ensure project is completed in a safe manner
according to the job procedure plan as well as the safety execution
plan. Other responsibilities include the effective communication
with customer, field crew and the operations manager in charge of
the account. Ensure appropriate/reliable equipment and fully
trained personnel are on site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environmentsKey Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Secures customer orders for PSC that achieve revenue targets
through direct selling, focusing on solutions that add value to
their respective businesses, developing strategies that focus on
their bottom- line performance.
- Develops sales plans that support profitable revenue
- Primary liaison between customer and PSC operations in
resolving service issues
- Monitors account activity to ensure that defined customer key
performance indicators (KPIs) are met
- Cultivates quality relationships laterally and above primary
contact to retain clients and win referrals to new clients
- Demonstrates business acumen, cultivating a network with the
result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame,
funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing
requirements, and allotment of available resources to various
phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project,
and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project
- Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and
throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking
responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
- Performs effective communication of account activity and
requirements with all support staff to ensure account services are
maintained at the highest level.
- Develops, presents and executes sales and marketing plans for
each existing account.
- Coordinates, organizes and presents business reviews and
planning meetings as specified by the contact schedule specified
for each account.Performs other duties as assigned.What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Two year technical degree with seven years in industrial
cleaning experience or equivalent experience; prefer BS in related
- Seven years industrial cleaning environment with 3-5 years
project management experience; prefer project management experience
to include but not limited to management of bid proposal to the
successful execution of the project.
- Proven ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot industrial
cleaning equipment. Prior project management/supervisory experience
with proven leadership skills.
- Ability to research, plan & follow-up leads to secure
- Proven well developed teamwork and collaboration skills
including strong verbal and written communication, presentation,
and team facilitation.
- Must be well versed in technical writing and verbal
- Must posess excellent interpersonal skills to build positive
relationships and handle conflict resolution.
- Has the ability to develop solutions to resolve account
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize to meet multiple
deadlinesWondering what to expect in starting your career with
Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.Join our
safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to
apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Walnut Creek , Project Manager IS - CA_Benicia, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!