Group Product Manager
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 12, 2022
What you'll do...
About the Team
As a part of Walmart Connect, you'll build industry defining
omni-channel ad platforms at scale that enable Walmart suppliers to
reach shoppers with relevant ads and high performing campaigns
while helping shoppers discover products to enhance their shopping
If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role
at Walmart Connect could be the fit you've been looking for. We are
looking for a Group Product Manager, Product Management to help
reimagine the way we empower brand advertisers with omni-channel
data powered targeting and optimization platform. This role will
lead the effort and launch several key initiatives around data and
targeting applications, self-serve, automation and improving ad
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're able to use metrics to improve performance
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing
stakeholders, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working
to improve your product
- You have knowledge in Digital Advertising and retail media
You'll make an impact by:
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definitions,
research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development,
testing, KPIs and other launch efforts.
- Working with data science, engineering, and Walmart partners to
define the data requirements, measurement methodologies, APIs and
UX for reporting dashboards.
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the
emerging trends in advertising industry to identify new
opportunities. Conduct customer research to define customer
segments and identify needs to inform product roadmap.
- Partnering with internal advertising sales team and Walmart
retail teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit
shoppers and our advertising clients.
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product
roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and
product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives,
determine rollout strategy, and manage risks.
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using
domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying
market opportunities, building business cases, and approving
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by
driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and
prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives
and customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA a huge plus!
- 8+ years in product management, advertising, self-serve
platforms, customer experiences, automation, ad measurement, data
and data applications. Experience in launching targeting & audience
segmentation is strongly preferred.
- Product, operations, business or engineering background is
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly,
analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial,
proven ability to influence others internally and externally
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your
performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase
plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health
plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global
customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1
company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at
Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder
way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our
Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity
and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day
one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full
vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of
medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.,
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in product
management or related field OR 6 years' experience in product
management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed
analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution
requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record
of successful product creation with measurable and significant
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering,
Masters: Computer Science
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of
Keywords: Walmart, Walnut Creek , Group Product Manager, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!