(California) Client Service Manager III - Commercial Lines Insurance
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures. Position
Summary: The Branch Client Service Manager III is accountable for
delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and
external clients through the day-to-day account management of an
assigned group of accounts within a Branch that consistently meets
or exceeds CSO revenue benchmark expectations. This role reports
directly into either the Branch Client Service Director or the
Branch Client Service Supervisor. Ker Responsibilities:
- The Branch Client Service Manager III directly contributes to
key business outcomes such as client retention, client
satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects,
achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of
performance and continuous improvement.
- Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of
- Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by
providing exceptional ongoing care.
- In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership
role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible
solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional
services and lines of coverage.
- Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client
organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and
- The Client Service Manager III title is determine based on
factors including but not limited to total revenue under
management, complexity, strategic accounts, etc. Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years client service and/or claims
management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 10+ years
client service and/or claims management experience.
- 1+ years supervisory experience.
- P&C License Preferred:
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client
- Solid financial acumen. Work Traits:
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize
productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
- Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing
- Works in a self-directed manner. U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Apply online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background investigation
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States is
required. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure Gallagher
believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment
opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any
applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin,
religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status,
gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual
orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified persons with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. #L1-JP1Additional
Keywords: Gallagher, Walnut Creek , (California) Client Service Manager III - Commercial Lines Insurance, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!