Vice President, Leasing
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: February 17, 2021
90 Park Avenue, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10016 Be part of the leading logistics real estate
company in the US. We like to see ourselves as the best within
logistics real estate. That means you will work in a fast-paced,
friendly environment with people who are equally driven to you.
There's also the opportunity to explore other parts of the country.
90 Park Avenue, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10016 Vice President, Leasing in Walnut Creek,
California - Careers at Link Logistics Real Estate (CA) Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Vice President, Leasing Job Locations
US-CA-Walnut Creek Link Logistics Real Estate ("Link") is an
industrial real estate operating platform owned by The Blackstone
Group Inc. Link currently manages a national portfolio of
high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 400
million square feet throughout the U.S.-- The Vice President (VP),
Leasing will serve as the primary point of contact for
leasing-related matters on a major subset of properties, usually
multiple markets and/or a top-tier market. The VP will operate
independently but in coordination with the Senior Vice President(s)
in the region. The VP is expected to train/mentor junior staff,
supervise Assistant VP's, Associates and Analysts during lease
negotiations, and will represent the company in a visible,
market-related capacity. The VP may also be expected to take the
lead on various operational and tenant-related issues while working
closely with both the regional and national operations and
construction teams. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned
- Work with 3 rd party leasing agents and outside legal counsel
to negotiate LOI's, leases and lease renewal transactions, with
limited guidance from the Senior Vice President.
- Attend and host market events relevant to the assets/geography
- Represent Link to the brokerage community and broader
marketplace by showing a high degree of professionalism.
- Participate in the annual budget and quarterly reforecast
- Assist other Link team members (investments, development,
finance, etc.) in gathering market intelligence.
- Work closely with Link operations and construction teams as
needed. Mentor/train junior staff. QUALIFICATIONS
- 6+ years of leasing, asset management and/or portfolio
management with experience in industrial (preferred), office or
retail real estate.
- Industrial experience in Northern California and the Pacific
- Ability to think and act strategically with experience
analyzing leasing and investment decisions.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills are
essential. Ability to be self-motivated with the ability to work
- Background in reviewing, analyzing and sensitizing financial
reports and communicating results.
- Experience evaluating competitive market information.
- Experience with budgeting, reforecasting and pro forma
- Consensus builder possessing the ability to work in a team
environment managing projects and influence other investment
- Strong communication skills across differing business units are
- Must have true entrepreneurial spirit, and desire to
- Strong interest in mentoring younger professionals.
- Strong attention to detail and experience producing reports for
external clients or senior management.
- Travel required. EEO Statement Our company is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer . We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications,
job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national
origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally
protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable
accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the
application process, please email email@example.com #LI=MB1
Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Walnut Creek , Vice President, Leasing, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!