Account Manager Senior - Walnut Creek, CA
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook:
/lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube:
* The Role*
Responsible for sales account development within an established
geographic territory for a complex suite of services and robust
product sets to drive sales, increase brand awareness, and grow a
* The Main Responsibilities*
* Develops sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying
new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers
headquartered in the region by cold calling, premise visits,
networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer
* After winning new business, manages customer relationships in
order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain
existing revenue and obtain additional business.
* Develops and implements sales plans that provide clearly defined
strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Owns the
geographic territory designated by management.
* Continually learns and develops knowledge of new technologies and
selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's
products and solutions.
* Utilizes Siebel & Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed
weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in
order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
* What We Look For in a Candidate*
* 5 years of sales experience
* Proven experience in solution selling IP, data, and voice network
* Proven experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account
* Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal
presentation skills as well as ability in selling to the close.
* Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an
ability to work with minimum direction.
* Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
* At least 50% of time conducting sales activities outside of the
* Experience with Salesforce.com
* What to Expect Next*
Requisition #: 238677
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background
screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug
screen), depending on the requirements for the position.
Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify
you from the new position or your current role. Background results
will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
* EEO Statement*
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
* NOTE:* Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: Lumen, Walnut Creek , Account Manager Senior - Walnut Creek, CA, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!